Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Friends!

Today was nothing out of the ordinary, yet each person I came in contact with was so special!
Where I work there are such fun, caring people.

Every thirty minutes my classes change and that means I have a new teacher and 20 new students. In a days time, I have worked with 9 grown ups and 140 children that doesn't include before school(star room), or carrider duty with more. I've done this work for 18 years. I'd like to think that I've helped many children throughout those years,
but I know they have taught me so much more than I've taught them.

One adorable student constantly calls her headphones---earrings!

I hear happy stories, and I hear sad stories, but I always hear hope in their voices.
My constant prayer is for God to open my eyes to what I need to see and my ears to what I need to hear. Five year olds do not always have the vocabulary to express what they need.
Those sweet little spirits are our future.

My days are constantly entertaining and eye opening!
Five year olds see the world in a whole new way!

No comments:

Post a Comment