Friday, February 27, 2009

Rotten Mood

Every time we blog we try to tell things with a lighter twist,
now you are gonna read about a rotten mood.

It wasn't a good mood day.

To start with there was no one certain thing that made the day a rotten one.
Just everything.
On days like this I feel a little guilty.
For one thing, I totally try to FAKE it.
I put on a FAKE smile, and cringe when I have to be cheerful.
I see so many people in a day that I have found if I let my true mood show, people get so freaked out! They act like I should never have a rotten mood. That even makes me in a worse mood.
So, today even waiting for one car ahead of me in line at the cleaners,
irritated me for the wait (which wasn't long).
I won't list all the irritations.
Because it wasn't the people's faults, it was just my rotten mood.

You've all been there, done that.

Home, is so wonderful.
On a rotten mood day, just closing the door behind me as I enter my house is a wonderful feeling.

Safe from FAKE.

These days are needed, so that when we have good mood days,
we will know the difference.

3 comments:

  1. Well "HELLS-BELLS" I know why you were in such a FAKE BAD MOOD... Umh... could it be because I wasn't there Friday? I think that just may have been the problem! :) Everyone is entitled to a BAD MOOD... Shoot I think that I am entitled to them the until June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl-you never have to fake those smiles with me...I certainly share my foul moods with you!! I do understand what you are talking about-if you come in without a smile-you get all these questions and it is just easier to plaster that big grin on and forget about your irritations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me tell you about bad moods! Girl I am the queen of them. When I am having a bad day I want to be at home by myself and no one calling or coming over!!! Until I feel better!
    Next time just give me a call and I will help you get through it.

    ReplyDelete